A flavour of some of our work
Whether it’s general office duties, sales and marketing, invoicing, bespoke software solutions, new product R&D, architectural, manufacturing or installation instructions;we can make a difference to your business.
Our support has been used by a many different types of business, from the very small, to the very large, mainly domestic (UK) but also international; below are a few examples.
– We have worked for a subsidiary of a global company working in the Middle East, North
Africa and other international locations. Their joinery shops manufacture bespoke kitchens, furniture, doors, windows etc. Initially, we provided 3D BIM and CAD drawings and ended up creating a bespoke MRP system software and barcode package as well as providing manpower on site in the Middle East to support their various activities.
– Our support was used with one of India’s major door manufacturers with our people and
systems. We are currently in negotiations with another major manufacturer with regard to a more substantial support package for their expansion plans.
We currently support a business with a couple of small offices but with over 250 staff, ‘in the field’, ensuring all the finances are handled correctly and on time. Our services range from payroll to handling trade orders and invoices.
– Our bookkeeping and receipt processing services are used by a mid-size accountancy firm for their clients, allowing their own staff to focus on ‘real’ accounting services.
– We manage all the procurement for a small multinational, raising all the POs, sending to and chasing suppliers, matching up the invoices and reconciliation.
We provide ‘pre-estimating’ services for a number of companies, the process is similar for all of them, i.e. take the drawing and provide either a ‘take-off’ of the details in Excel or provide the BoQ;
here are some examples:
– Small roofing company – full estimating, including calculations for roof areas, taking into
account ridges, valley etc. providing number of tiles, clips etc. pricing tiles and labour
– Small plastering company – quantities of render/plaster etc.
– Small brick laying company, quantities of blocks and brick etc.
– Large fire door company, quantities of doors/frames, handings, fire-rating, singles/doubles etc.
We provide 1st tier remote support for various businesses and work with IT companies that can provide any on-the-ground and 2nd/3rd tier support. Below are three of the more complex examples:
For a small company in the Midlands, with office staff of about 20. As well as general IT and
1st tier helpdesk support, (we work with their local telecoms provider who provide the 2nd
tier support). We provide a dedicated cloud based server, software and backup for all the
staff. Allowing them to easily work from either office or home using their personal remote
desktops as well as having full flexibility for hot-desking within the office and not having to
worry about their local PC configurations.
– Our staff provide a dedicated Helpdesk for a company that has in excess of 1500 staff spread across several offices and factories.